NEWS / BLOG
Sed interdum massa lacus, a porttitor risus gravida sed. Nulla ultricies ex non sagittis vulputate. Integer fringilla convallis risus, id semper est interdum non.
Quisque molestie tristique nisi et luctus. Proin eget velit quis lorem euismod pulvinar. Phasellus lobortis tellus dignissim metus varius volutpat. Integer a lacus mauris.
Sed venenatis urna sit amet vulputate lobortis. Nullam dolor sem, varius eu luctus vitae, mattis id dolor. Proin ultricies feugiat ipsum. Quisque lobortis risus sapien, quis pulvinar turpis placerat ut. Vivamus eu egestas est, commodo ultricies turpis. Donec a consequat nisi, non pellentesque risus. Fusce lacinia sem a mollis tempus. Etiam in sapien non odio ornare iaculis vel vel enim. Sed velit urna, pharetra non quam nec, consequat hendrerit ex. Phasellus ac rutrum diam.
Planning WA provide you personalised advice about the services listed below with a strong focus on project approvals:
- R-code Variation Reports.
- Planning advice.
- Development Application (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Additions and Alterations).
- Rezoning advice.
- Building Approvals.
- Planning Approvals.
- Subdivision Applications (Green Title, Survey Strata, Built Strata, Commercial and Industrial lots, Rural subdivisions).
- Building design with full understanding of local planning constraints (we also work closely with a team of building designers to help you create designs that are aesthetically pleasing, economic, abide by the regulations and are well-represented. Click here if you were interested in their services).
- Feasibility studies (R-Coding, Town Planning Schemes, etc.).
- Checking with your local council if existing structures on your property are approved or are unauthorised structures. If retrospective approval is needed, Contact our private building surveyor to organise a Certificate of Building Compliance and Building Approval Certificate for you.
- Development potential advice.
- Town Planning appeals and representation.
- Provision of heritage advice.
- Preparation of Heritage Impact Statements.
- SPP3.7 Consulting (Bushfire Attack Level reports, Bushfire Management Plans, Bushfire Management Statements). Click here to organise a bushfire assessor to inspect your property.